David Silva interview on Revista La Liga!

I think he meant 'in one day', as in on transfer deadline day... Silva is desperate to escape Manchester City!!!!@!@111

New press reports say this is bullshit:

Man Utd Pair Russian Off

Mega-rich Anzi Makhachkala have swooped to secure the services of Manchester United's Nemanja Vidic (29) and Wayne Rooney ("Wiggy") in a daring last minute transfer raid for £80 million. Rooney's eye was turned by promises of smoking hot Russian grannies on tap and cigarettes at only 50p a pack.
QuickSilva
The loadsamoney Russian outfit, however, failed miserably in their attempts to secure Man City's wizard, David Silva. "They offered me the Earth", he said, "but I'm already in heaven at City." Already hot favourite for both the writers' and players' player of the year, Silva has struck up an astonishing immediate and telepathic partnership with new signing Sergio "Kun" Aguero and Samir Nasri. "Why would I want to leave?" he grins. "And anyway, Anzi only has one restaurant!"

CTID Chris said:
TCIB said:
When he said about returning to Spain "one day" taking into context the previous statements he made. Would i be wrong in saying there is a good chance he meant the last few years of his career ?.

He seemed to be ok with the Spanish league but he loves it here.

Really good interview, put my mind at ease.

I think he meant 'in one day', as in on transfer deadline day... Silva is desperate to escape Manchester City!!!!@!@111

Haha wait for tomorrows back page, "Manchester Cities Silva hints at a move back to La Liga..." haha <3 silva

Andouble said:
David Silva told Revista de La Liga that he is revelling in the freedom he can play with at Manchester City.

Valencia sold Silva to City last summer for £24m, since when the 25-year-old has nailed down a starting place in Roberto Mancini's first XI.

Silva has started the new Premier League season strongly with two goals already to his name and he fully intends to cash in on the greater space that he is afforded in England.

"In Spain I generally always played as a support striker, towards the end I played more in the middle and I liked it," he said. "Here I've been selected to play a bit of everywhere in midfield; I've played on both wings and in the middle.

"At the moment I am playing on the wings and am enjoying the freedom that the manager has given me.

"Here it's all about speed and the direct style of play, teams are constantly looking for goals. In Spain it's slower, more possession-based and overall the game is read better.

"Also, there is a lot of pressing here and consequently more space is created for one to exploit. In Spain defending is more organised and it can be difficult to break down.

"However, it depends because you could be with a team that organises itself well but then gets countered. It can be difficult."
Competitive

While City have swelled their ranks with big-name signings like Sergio Aguero and Samir Nasri, Valencia - who finished third in La Liga last season - continue to sell their best players in order to ease crippling debts.

David Villa and Raul Albiol have already departed, to Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively, and earlier this month Juan Mata followed their example by joining Chelsea.

Nevertheless, Silva believes Unai Emery - who has just completed the signing of highly-rated Spanish defender Victor Ruiz from Napoli - will still be able to mount a strong challenge in the top half of the La Liga table.

"Yes, they've signed well and have a good coach so they'll continue being up there," he reflected. "Sure, they've had to sell in order to maintain their economic status, but overall they will continue to do well.

"There are those teams that are always up there: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Villarreal and Sevilla.

"There is also Atletico Madrid and, of course, Malaga who have reinforced well and they too could be in the ascendancy.

"One thing for sure - it seems to be just Real Madrid and Barcelona at the top. I hope it doesn't become just them. I'd like it to be more exciting and competitive like the English league.

"Here the fans still applaud you if you lose a game. Even when the match is finished they stay to show their support.
"In Spain it's different if you lose the ball or the other team is playing better they won't applaud you. They may even whistle or jeer.

"I believe that the culture is different. I had a great time in La Liga. I hope to return one day and enjoy it as much as I have done already."

Well there you have it !!
The players don`t seem too concerned about the early leavers.Well played David. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.