David Silva Interview.

Micah wrote this about him in his diary.......

"Back home, David Silva comes into training, goes home and that’s the last I see of him, but he’s not as quiet as I first imagined and he’s really opened up on this trip. He’s chatty and much more out-going than I first thought – he’s joining in the banter and his English is improving, too"

bluevengence said:

"Back home, David Silva comes into training, goes home and that’s the last I see of him, but he’s not as quiet as I first imagined and he’s really opened up on this trip. He’s chatty and much more out-going than I first thought – he’s joining in the banter and his English is improving, too"

Reading this just hardened my love sausage.
I hope he's happy here, love the guy.

onerbag said:
bluevengence said:

Reading this just hardened my love sausage.
I hope he's happy here, love the guy.

When you say sausage,do you mean your chipolata ?? ;)

Blue Haze said:
He is very humble. It's not false humility either, he truly doesn't look comfortable being recognized outside the context of the team.

It's weird that he can understand English enough to answer questions but can't speak it.

Not weird in the slightest. Understanding a language and then being able to answer back are two totally different things.

He rather ducked the question about the relative merits of us Barca and Real, sensible lad.

I always find it strange when football pundits talk about City and Tevez being a one man team when we have a guy as good as this tucked in behind pulling all the strings.

I guess handing credit to anything concerning Manchester City these days just doesn't earn you any street cred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.