David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mybe its just me but i think its not a good to fuck around anymore,
What happens when 2 or 3 website reprint that artical then another 5 or 6 do it all so,
then some fucking reporter ask Silva if he want to go to City or the Rags becuase of these reports coming out of England that Fergy went him
Is'nt this way the club try's to keep its tranfer deals on the QT in the first place?

really isnt funny anymore,was funny the first time when ono made up that article and got us all!!but now were tempting fate and acting like spoiled brats like the rags do just because were so sure hes coming to us,so we think we can rub it in others faces.ye the money really hasnt gone to sum ppls heads here.dont want to be a grandad,was funny the first time but now its just getting old tbh

larderland said:
really isnt funny anymore,was funny the first time when ono made up that article and got us all!!but now were tempting fate and acting like spoiled brats like the rags do just because were so sure hes coming to us,so we think we can rub it in others faces.ye the money really hasnt gone to sum ppls heads here.dont want to be a grandad,was funny the first time but now its just getting old tbh

this

J.A.M said:
Mybe its just me but i think its not a good to fuck around anymore,
What happens when 2 or 3 website reprint that artical then another 5 or 6 do it all so,
then some fucking reporter ask Silva if he want to go to City or the Rags becuase of these reports coming out of England that Fergy went him
Is'nt this way the club try's to keep its tranfer deals on the QT in the first place?

Ultra Mega paranoid that mate. Do you actualy think what a few chaps on BM say will get to Silva. And even if it did do you think it would scupper any deal with the lad? And indeed do you genuinely believe because a bunch of fans are pissing about it will tempt the rags into spending nearly £30M of cash they don't have???

Really? Tempting fate. Maybe. But changing it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.