David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bojinov29 said:
not my fault! said:
Thats the bit I worry about, we have been played before and I just have a nagging feeling we are again with Silva. He has said he wants Chelsea in the past and now Valencia have accepted a bid from us Chelsea know what he would cost them. They wouldnt have to match the wage imo, just offer him a start and Champions League football.

agreed, have a feeling this may go pear shaped

Problem is other teams seem to wrap up deals asap but we dont, why is that? Players holding out for a better option? I dont know about anyone else but if this is wrapped up why wait to announce it? Ok people will say "the wow factor" or "a big unvailing" but I'm at the point now where if he does sign i'll be giving a sigh of relief rather than jumping for joy, meaning the whole masterplan of "wow factor" doesnt have the effect City would have wanted. It'll be less "OMG" and more "Thank fuck for that".

Ticket For Schalke said:
samharris said:
i just hope this signing will "shake" the football world.

he said toure will provide a nice fillet for the city fans, something to chew on so to speak.

Talking of KFC I'm having it for my tea tonight... But this signing would be Gravy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.