David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket For Schalke said:
Ricster said:
David Silva is done. We spoke to his team the other day. Its all done and dusted. Just wish skybet would hurry up and pay up :)

does your source have ANY reason to wind you up my dear friend?

None whatsoever Ste.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:37 pm --<br /><br />
sky tot said:
Ricster said:
David Silva is done. We spoke to his team the other day. Its all done and dusted. Just wish skybet would hurry up and pay up :)
what odds did you get ?
not done a bet on city signings ,since i got my fingers burnt with
Kaka and Eto.

£50 at 5/1

J.A.M said:
Pigeonho said:
Yep. Camera shot of him then, looked to be doing a scouse weighing gesture, as if to ponder us or Chelsea. ;-)

Pigeonho you seem to be looking for some kind of reaction from us with Chelsea comments.

So let me help you out m8

REACTION
Sense of humour? Do u think he was really doing the scouse tipping hands gesture? Ffs.

Ricster said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
does your source have ANY reason to wind you up my dear friend?

None whatsoever Ste.

-- Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:37 pm --

sky tot said:
what odds did you get ?
not done a bet on city signings ,since i got my fingers burnt with
Kaka and Eto.

£50 at 5/1
why would they pay up when he aint SIGNED

I can inform you all that gary cook, went to valencia in the last 24~36 hrs to conclude the deal for david silva.I presume personal details have been concluded with agent/father.All that needs finalising now,is the stucture of payments to valencia.If all goes well i wonder can the deal go through via fax re:silva,s signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.