David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fbloke said:
Ducky_ said:
Your daily post count: 25

My daily post count: 2

Yea, I'm the one who's always on here aren't I.

Man up then lightweight........

your round for the pies, who said you where allowed out of your corner anyway??<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:37 am --<br /><br />
Freestyler said:
cheers, i'll try and fit them remaining ones in before i go, just to keep ducky and TFS happy :)

dont have to keep me happy, was just stating a clear fact.

Freestyler said:
Ducky - i've been out most of the day, got in about an hour ago, you thought i'd ran off did you?, unlike you i don't spend my entire day on here.

remember MONDAY MORNING about the meeting i said was happening later in the day on monday, which became public and was reported 6 HOURS LATER, well it happened.

yes i said a signing done today, yes silva was included in one of them, no it hasn't happened, but like i said i'm willing to stick my neck on the line, with Spain in the WC it was likely to be done and i knew that, but i fully trust what i get told, i could of said nothing and then it wouldn't matter, but i threw it out there knowing the chances are it wouldn't happen.

oh by the way, that meeting and one today.........

....ermm no point in me saying exactly what's happened is there, cause apparently i know nothing do i?

Care to elaborate ?

Ducky_ said:
Freestyler said:
oh really? does that 25 posts a day state exactly when they were made with times?

25 posts a day can be posted in 10 minutes, an hour, two hours, 6 hours, 12 hours.

doesn't matter really does it, you've probably made than 25 posts today yourself.

Your daily post count: 25

My daily post count: 2

Yea, I'm the one who's always on here aren't I.

Not strictly true though !!
It works out at 2.3753424 daily posts per day !!
Only joking mate !!

Uwe Rosler said:
Freestyler said:
Ducky - i've been out most of the day, got in about an hour ago, you thought i'd ran off did you?, unlike you i don't spend my entire day on here.

remember MONDAY MORNING about the meeting i said was happening later in the day on monday, which became public and was reported 6 HOURS LATER, well it happened.

yes i said a signing done today, yes silva was included in one of them, no it hasn't happened, but like i said i'm willing to stick my neck on the line, with Spain in the WC it was likely to be done and i knew that, but i fully trust what i get told, i could of said nothing and then it wouldn't matter, but i threw it out there knowing the chances are it wouldn't happen.

oh by the way, that meeting and one today.........

....ermm no point in me saying exactly what's happened is there, cause apparently i know nothing do i?

Care to elaborate ?

you have mail.

FFS TAKE IT TO PM'S!!!!!!!

keyboard-warrior.jpg

Can't you post it on here freestyler. Some of us enjoy reading the latest info you get

....ermm no point in me saying exactly what's happened is there, cause apparently i know nothing do i?[/quote]

Care to elaborate ?[/quote]

you have mail.[/quote]

Me. I going to wait for the official announcement. Eitherway we'll find out sooner or later. No point in beating yourself up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.