David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
avoidconfusion said:
hai-guys.jpg
Bitching...

metalblue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
when you read direct quotes compared to lazy journo theres a diff, like i said if your correct, will have no problem apologising.

and therein lies the problem mate, page after page of abuse from a couple of posters on here and if it ends up being the true..."oh sorry about that mate, thought you were a WUM, turns out you're not" - how about you, Ducky and the such give us all a break and start a new thread called "WUMMERS" and agree all day long with each other about various posters leaving the rest of us to read the info without having to read post after post of claim and counter-claim because believe it or not most posters on here can make up their own minds without your help

maybe freestyler could have his own thread, no one but freestyler posts in there, dont just make out it just a few that get irate, dont get me wrong theres a few that wont voice an opinion, but if just acting the same as i would in real life, not going to change for a bleeding forum.

what happens when nothing comes of anything? anyway most of you arent on at the time we have our bitchness.

p.s i dont no what you class as abuse, but you certainly wont find it from me, unless i was given it first, other wise id have received a few warnings.

Just dont feed the trolls, put them in your foe list and then they dont appear anyways ( No more freestyler for me! )

If the bitching continues report the post with the report button. The mods have a put a sticky in place and have already deleted abusive messages from here.

If they continue then the mods can and will ban.

Edit: Come On Silva, Sign that dotted line... pleaaaaase:)

onceabluealways said:

To be fair, AS have been saying it could happen today or tomorrow ever since the Spain v Chile game.

wasnt that only yesterday?

i want it done so bad i cant stop looking at this thread haha

There seems to be some people posting here who think they are bulletproof.

Just a word to the wise no poster is indispensable and more important than the forum.

Those of you who think they are needed or popular think again ;-)

Perhaps we could have a foe limit at which point a poster is automatically banned? If enough people foe a poster then bye bye.......

fbloke said:

Just a word to the wise no poster is indispensable and more important than the forum.

Perhaps we could have a foe limit at which point a poster is automatically banned? If enough people foe a poster then bye bye.......

im sure your on a one man crusade to become a mod :)

Ticket For Schalke said:
fbloke said:

im sure your on a one man crusade to become a mod :)

I'm not moody enough and have no ego ;-)

Ticket For Schalke said:
metalblue said:
and therein lies the problem mate, page after page of abuse from a couple of posters on here and if it ends up being the true..."oh sorry about that mate, thought you were a WUM, turns out you're not" - how about you, Ducky and the such give us all a break and start a new thread called "WUMMERS" and agree all day long with each other about various posters leaving the rest of us to read the info without having to read post after post of claim and counter-claim because believe it or not most posters on here can make up their own minds without your help

maybe freestyler could have his own thread, no one but freestyler posts in there, dont just make out it just a few that get irate, dont get me wrong theres a few that wont voice an opinion, but if just acting the same as i would in real life, not going to change for a bleeding forum.

what happens when nothing comes of anything? anyway most of you arent on at the time we have our bitchness.

p.s i dont no what you class as abuse, but you certainly wont find it from me, unless i was given it first, other wise id have received a few warnings.

Which goes to show that some posters are untouchable on here!!

I have been warned twice for far less than what you have said to Freestyler.

fbloke said:
Perhaps we could have a foe limit at which point a poster is automatically banned? If enough people foe a poster then bye bye
if you did that i reckon you'd find anyone consistently voicing strong opinions being banned. could you imagine how many would have been banned during the hughes in-out saga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.