David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Silva is a fantastic player but please don't get your hopes up it's not going to happen. I regulary travel to Spain for work and like most of us love speaking to people from other countries about football and the PL etc. The general consensus in Spain is Silva will go to either Barcelona or Real, most probably Barcalona. Silva is the Jewel in Spains crown one, of the most promising Youngsters they have, he's extremely unlikely to go abroad, If any interest is shown from outside La Liga Barcalona and Real will be in there like a shot! Sorry I think he'd be great but lets stick to more realistic targets i.e Milner.

And the above appears on the Rag Board in May.
Poor deluded fools.
What the fuck will they say if we get Milner as well ???????????

oakiecokie said:
David Silva is a fantastic player but please don't get your hopes up it's not going to happen. I regulary travel to Spain for work and like most of us love speaking to people from other countries about football and the PL etc. The general consensus in Spain is Silva will go to either Barcelona or Real, most probably Barcalona. Silva is the Jewel in Spains crown one, of the most promising Youngsters they have, he's extremely unlikely to go abroad, If any interest is shown from outside La Liga Barcalona and Real will be in there like a shot! Sorry I think he'd be great but lets stick to more realistic targets i.e Milner.

Stupid wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.