David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my fault! said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
are you buzzing?

i certainly am.

Did you hear what Ballbag said on SSN half an hour ago? He said it's true when Silva said he is glad to come to City as he's been watching us for around 18months, so this deal may have been sorted long ago (Ajay could have been correct eh). Just cant wait for other deals to happen now, would make sense today seen as there are no games in the World cup! City dominate the news eh, lol.

City have tried to buy Villa and Silva in the past so he will have known of our interest.

OK time for me to eat my words....I am amazed we have managed to sign this guy. Quality quality player.

Buzzing, got my City shirt on now in Malaga and the ammount of dirty looks I´ve had this morning is unbelievable. All the locals seem to rate him very, very highly.

¡¡ HªPPY DAYS !!

hahahahah my scouse mates are so fucking BITTER now they are calling david silva OVERRATED and not worth the money hahaha

but a year ago they were begging lpool to sign him.

*facepalm*

Great news, we have signed a real gem, a player that has all the potential to be a world great, hats off to the lad as well, im sure it'll be mentioned by all the media and rival fans that he's gone for the money, etc, lets get it right, yes he'll get payed handsomley, but he is also being very brave, at 24 and signing a contract for 5 years, he is intending to give us his best and most important years of his career, in a foreign country, where players of his ilk have failed or at least struggled before. The least we can do as fans is be patient with the lad, he may be an over night success, but whatever we need to give him the time to adjust, and I reckon we'll soon see our very own little world beater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.