David Silva signs new 5 year contract {merged}

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Burtonblue said:
More continuity for us.
Excellent news.

Totally agree. Very slowly T's are being crossed and the i's dotted. Fantastic news the best signing of the summer!!
Better than getting Wrighty on a free? Turn it up.

Rorz88 said:
oakiecokie said:
Rorz88 said:
You beauty !! I bet people wont be slating him after this, where are all the haters now

Have I missed something ???
Don`t know of anyone who hates Magic Dave.

Did you not read the David Silva thread a few weeks back when there were question marks over him signing. it was Silvas dipped in form, hes not as good as hazard, we should have gone for dempsey to replace him, swatp him for this and that player............... i wouldnt have been happy if i was Dave !

You know what it can be like on here though mate, abit knee jerk

Yes I remember the thread well,but I was questioning your use of the word "hate" towards Silva.People were getting a bit pissed off with him as he appeared to have a dip in form.
That could have been down to the WC,the ankle injury or just a blip in form.
Agree completely ref knee jerk and if we don`t get anything later today,the fooking "hit squads" will soon be on here baying for blood.
Four or five years ago we could only dream about this fixture.

Awesome news great player and seems genuinely humble. Loved the timing of the announcement take that Jose! I hope David is primed for a big one tonight we will need it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.