David silva song effort #4578

There seems to be a new thread every week.

Why dont we let the public vote like XfACTOR.

Decide on the winner and get it going.

Weve been singing one since Aris in Feb which started to gain speed.

I think its a great song but like I said lets vote and worship the best player in the World.

He came from Spain with just one aim, Silva, Silva

He came to make us great again, Silva, Silva

And when his job with us was done

And all the trophies we had won (Or he passed the ball, we won 6 v 1)

We called him David Silva, King of Spain.

(UWES GRANDAD BOMBED THE STRETFORD END)

Why not something simple like chant his name to the same tune as the Imre Varadi tune (not sure but maybe in the wedding scene of the deer hunter)

...where's the other 4577 David silva song effort threads gone ? ! ?<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:03 pm --<br /><br />
geoff hammond said:
Why not something simple like chant his name to the same tune as the Imre Varadi tune (not sure but maybe in the wedding scene of the deer hunter)
...coz it don't rhyme

geoff hammond said:
does it need to?
No, not really, tho it may pass the blue moon rites of passage if it did lol

...ignore my lack of constructive contribution to this thread fella, i like these threads coz they are really really funny, and i find all the OP's of em to be really brave startin em.

imo the escape to victory soundin one is by far the most catchy granted it might need a lil tweak here n' there !

Give our little magician the ultimate accolade... give him King Colin's song.
I'll drink a drink a drink to that. "He's the greatest Spanish forward that the worrrrld has ever seen..."
Long live the new King of Man City.
Cheers.

Ole ole
Ole oleeeeeeeeeee
David Silva ole
David Silva ole
David Silva oleeeeeeeee

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Lcj8XrVBI[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.