David Silva song

Dingus McDouchey said:
mrs- are they really here?
me- yes
mrs- why are they singing they're not then?
me- why the fuck did i bring you again?

fuckin LOL thats cheered me right up, nice one

Dingus McDouchey said:
mrs- are they really here?
me- yes
mrs- why are they singing they're not then?
me- why the fuck did i bring you again?

mrs - does that silva song included united as well
me - yeah
mrs - why does every new city song have to include something about them?
me - dunno, think we're becoming obsessed with them
mrs - but we take the piss out of them singing about us all the time don't we?
me - yes

Mrs..will you grow a beard like Negredos
Me..erm ok
Mrs ..can we have sex from behind tonight
Me.. im not fucking stupid you know
Mrs.. just shut the fuck up and call me señorita

Crumpsall Blue said:
How about the old Adam Johnson song?

Oh David Silva, he plays in blue and white
Oh David Silva, he plays left or right
Oh David Silva, he makes defenders look shite.

This is perfect.

without a dream said:
It's been at least a week since we had a Silva song thread.

in the same week that the actual Silva song was sung loud and proud at a game, too.

I click on them because I like the way that someone posts something really stupid and camp that he made up in the bath, and then some other clown goes "Yes, that's it" as though it's going to be sung the following week.

There are three things certain in life. Death, taxes and pointless Silva Song threads on Bluemoon.

However, they've all been worth all that otherwise wasted bandwidth and typing time for the geezer that did that version of Ghostbusters. "I ain't afraid of no rags". Classic.

Didsbury Dave said:
without a dream said:

in the same week that the actual Silva song was sung loud and proud at a game, too.

I click on them because I like the way that someone posts something really stupid and camp that he made up in the bath, and then some other clown goes "Yes, that's it" as though it's going to be sung the following week.

There are three things certain in life. Death, taxes and pointless Silva Song threads on Bluemoon.

However, they've all been worth all that otherwise wasted bandwidth and typing time for the geezer that did that version of Ghostbusters. "I ain't afraid of no rags". Classic.

Without wanting to offend you DD I'm no fan of the current Silva song but the idea of them starting up on here is laughable.

If you've got a good one get it going in pubs or on the concourses at away games, there is literally no point in posting them up here.

without a dream said:
Didsbury Dave said:
without a dream said:

Without wanting to offend you DD I'm no fan of the current Silva song but the idea of them starting up on here is laughable.

If you've got a good one get it going in pubs or on the concourses at away games, there is literally no point in posting them up here.

Doesn't offend me at all, mate, it's just a football song!

Didsbury Dave said:
without a dream said:

Which one was that? Please, not that Maestro of Maine Road one.

Now you've done it. Now I'll have to look that up to get "I ain't afraid of no rags" just to get it out of my head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.