David Silva to Madrid?

Surprised that anyone is surprised if this happens.

like In Scotland with Old Firm, RM and Barca are the two big teams that all Spaniards want to play for. DS would jump at the chance I reckon

I've already said he can do no wrong in my eyes the mans a god.
But just imagine if as it sounds UEFA are desperate to finish the champions league.
We next play in July.
He could play against us in the 2leg

I've already said he can do no wrong in my eyes the mans a god.
But just imagine if as it sounds UEFA are desperate to finish the champions league.
We next play in July.
He could play against us in the 2leg
You would hope teams would have to abide by the squad list they submitted originally.

Maybe he could be looking at one last crack at winning the CL if we get suspended? They have a pretty good record in the competition...

Would be happy for him. Madrid and Barca, as much as we detest them are the pinacle for most spaniards. Sfter giving us his best years he deserves it

Why can't he have a years extension
He has been a great servant and probably one of the greatest players we’ve ever had but i think it suits everyone him moving in the summer. He will know that he is starting to feel the pace now at his age and tbh we now need fresh younger legs in midfield such as foden etc . Sometimes a player can stay too long at club and I would hate to start to get on his back if he didn’t start performing so n my eyes best move in his for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.