David Silva tweet/possible banner?

If that picture was taken today, just makes you realise how poorly the little lad must have been when he was born. Also makes you realise what Merlin has been through these past few months... legend doesn’t come close! Wish you and the the family all the best for the future. LEGEND

My dad, a true blue, would’ve been 82 tomorrow. How he would have loved this. Family is everything. Some Merlin magic for you, dad. CTID.

Before Pep some people thought he may struggle in a Pep team. He improved.

Given his son’s health David Silva has been incredible. The family deserves good health and a long run of it.

This chokes me up it proves that football really is only a sport we might love but the fact that Dave has been in bits recently and still been a marvel shows his utter inner drive which few fans outside our club get. Dave, Sergio, Vinny and Yaya will always be the modern day Legends

Pictures like that put football into perspective. I think most, if not all, genuine City fans would have happily given up the league title to know Dave’s little lad was ok. To have both is just the icing on the cake of this season. Welcome to the City family little fella.

This chokes me up it proves that football really is only a sport we might love but the fact that Dave has been in bits recently and still been a marvel shows his utter inner drive which few fans outside our club get. Dave, Sergio, Vinny and Yaya will always be the modern day Legends

Wouldn’t include Yaya in that but that’s for another day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.