David Silva with kit at Eastlands

it makes him looks like someone who's trying to sell you a jersey while you are on holidays.

the yellow banner has just gone on sky sports confirming david silva, just as it thundered boy it was loud, could be an omen?

Just been watching ssn and the yellow news ticker just said Manchester City confirm the signig of.............. I jumped up expecting Edin Dzeko, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Aleksandar Kolarov or Even James flipping Milner.......... David Silva from Valencia.......

DEEERRRRRRR. WE KNOW ;-D

i went to stadium today and i saw marwood and i asked him if we are getting anyone else and he just smiled and had his fingers crossed and went just wait and see :) whats he trying to say there and when he walked off, i shouted are we getting torres and he just turned around and laughed and went

Project said:
the blue and brown training tops are fucking smart. are they new?

I believe so. I have a friend who works in the club shop and he has seen them and likes what he sees.
Also with the maroon coloured jumpers that Mancini was wearing in some of the US videos, does this lead to a Maroon coloured away strip?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.