David Silva

TTTCITYBHOY

Team supported
CITY...who else
David Silva today....

...became a City man.
His 1st few games for us,thought he was a lightweight tbh,
he's now starting to get into the English game.
Beating players with ease,finding a pass,most of all to me,tracking back and putting his foot in.
His confidence is growing by the week,gonna be a top player for us.

Well done Bobby,great signing.

Re: David Silva today....

He's played a lot better than he did today in previous games. He got caught in possession quite a few times, but in some of his other performances he's never lost the ball all game! Another good display from him but there were others that played much better, in my opinion.

Re: David Silva today....

I thought he was superb again today, the man is a magician.

Maybe I am getting carried away,but I really believe David Silva is a world class player,I know that the term world class is thrown around very lightly these days.But the more I watch him play the more I am convinced he is.We can all appreciate players like NDJ and VK who I consider to be quality players in there own right,but nothing gets the heart racing more than a player who makes the game look so effortless,he seems to glide across the pitch.His balance,poise and skill an absolute joy to watch.

I have heard it mentioned "but he can not get in Spains team" and as I remember on here recently.and I apoligise for not remembering his name someone posted that the reason is Spain,have two of the best midfielders in the world in there team namely Xavi and Iniesta and they can not play all three at the same time as they are similar types of player.But that does not mean he's not world class.Silva seems to be able to pick a pass that no one else in the City team can,and his temperament and attitude looks superb.Early days but I believe he could be one of the greatest players ever to play for City.

He's a brilliant player .....

never gives up , full of energy , and a slide-rule passer of the ball ......

he's quickly become my favourite City player

it's easy to see why Valencia didn't want to part with either him or David Villa.

He was born in the Canary Islands apparently.

28wm92a.jpg

He's definitely world class because the likes of Barca and Real were after him before we got him. I think if we continue to progress then so will he and he'll become a really important part of the team. Mancini played the number 10, the playmaker himself so he knows the value of them.

One thing that goes un-noticed is his fitness. He never stops running and searching for positions to receive the ball in space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.