David Silva

When the older players depart Barca and Real, they will eye Silva.

He's a real maestro type midfielder, equally comfortable anywhere on the pitch and can facilitate every attack.

AlthamBlue said:
MCFC BOB said:
Could someone edit Tevez out of the photo? It's breaking my heart.

2r72dcw.png
That's just wonderful.

mackenzie said:
MCFC BOB said:
That's just wonderful.

Bob...is Silva your favourite player?
:3

I could watch the goal he scored against Blackpool over and over and over and over and over again. He really is world class. I've been watching him for a year or two and when we signed him I was so happy. I cheered so much.

I knew he'd be ths good. His first touch is just jaw droppingly fantastic.

MCFC BOB said:
I could watch the goal he scored against Blackpool over and over and over and over and over again. He really is world class. I've been watching him for a year or two and when we signed him I was so happy. I cheered so much.

I knew he'd be ths good. His first touch is just jaw droppingly fantastic.

It's OK...I love him too.

By far and away my favourite City player.

;-)

NewbBlue said:
When the older players depart Barca and Real, they will eye Silva.

He's a real maestro type midfielder, equally comfortable anywhere on the pitch and can facilitate every attack.

You're right there mate, I think he could go to either but he's more of a Barca style player. As long as we get 5 years out of him I wouldn't begrudge him a move back to Spain, just as long as he wins fucking every here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.