David Silva...

When we signed him guillem balague said be patient with him for this season and next year he will be the best player in the WORLD!!! Hard to argue with that (messi excepted) at the moment apart from the fact that he may well be ahead of schedule! I'd say definitely the most gifted player ive ever seen in a blue shirt!

I can't think of many other players with his kind of ball control, loves to have it at his feet and his free position on the pitch suits him all too well.

His only "problem" is his weak-foot, I'm surprised he can still fool defenders with it. He loves his left. :D

Silva has the best control and vision at the club, though Balotelli may push this when he settles. Would love Silva to get more games for Spain but hey if he does not play does City lose out too much?

It always amuses me when the radio or tv have a weekend preview on and the presenters go on and on about individual players from the rags, chels and arse (and now spuds to some extent) as they preview each match, yet when they mention us it's usually some negative story, complete with a negative stat to back it up, and no mention about any individual player (except maybe Carlos - but they use him to hit us with the 'one man team' schtick anyway).

What I did catch today on 5Live (was working in a big warehouse so couldn't hear it properly) was that twat chappers who asked Hansen what he thought of City today, as he had watched the whole game for MOTD. He said City were unlucky not to win 10-0 as we dominated for 90% of the time and our players had shown their class. Chappers gave out a disappointed....'Oh' as if he was waiting for Hansen to give us a slagging. So we should get a good review from him on MOTD tonight.

It is something I too have noticed in the press. Our boys, Vinny, Balo, Silva, Zab... just completely go under the radar. Its almost like they think we have one top player - Tevez.

Also laughable how many of them go on like AJ should be in the side ahead of him.

David Silva is just fucking sublime. Mind you, did you see Kompany run the full length of the pitch and back heel it to Kolarov? Bobby Manc has these players doing some serious good shit...should have been 6-0 by half time to be honest.

i'll have a tattoo that says SILVA on my left butt cheek xD .. and no i dont care what anyone thinks ;p

ive been saying this to pals for weeks about silva 1st few games he was well off the pace but he seems to toughened up and now he is class also he glides around the park and always looking for the ball cant wait till he settles in and learn the lingo i think we got a bargain when we signed this little fella

I said a few times during the match that we need to get Silva on the ball more. When we go quiet from pushing forward anyone notice it's usually because Silva isn't being supplied? Everyone seems to sit up (on and off the pitch) when he has the ball at his feet. We look threatening when Silva is looking to pull the strings. Also, give the man some credit for getting back too, he could be lazy and talented but instead he works a shift and is awesome. World class!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.