David Silva...

Nice to watch and pleasing on the eye.
Sadly no end product. Hopefully that will change but until it does he's just froth. Fabregas without the goals and assists if you like.

BlueAnorak said:
Sadly no end product. Hopefully that will change but until it does he's just froth. Fabregas without the goals and assists if you like.

Hmmm... interesting take on a very talented player. Everyone's entitled to their opinion I suppose.

Possibly the classiest player to ever wear sky blue. He's a joy to watch.

BlueAnorak said:
silva can at least play a full season! fabregas is constantly injured! must be something bout arsene and the young boys on the massage table!

BlueAnorak said:

Would you say that you watch football other than the Premier League very often? Maybe international matches, e.g. Spain, or La Liga, for example?

Just asking :)

Class act and getting better with every minute on the pitch, I really wanted this fella and he is certainly not disappointing, deserves his own song but we seem to take a while to come up with these for some players (not all, look at Alan). Along with Vinnie, Ding Dong, Carlos and Joe these are the 5 players who give me the most confidence when in the starting line up. Im not saying the others are not as important but I consider these guys the enablers.

Right Im off to find the Silva song thread to come up with something truly awful no doubt ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.