David Silva

Can you imagine Nasri, Aguero, and Silva all playing off the central focal point of Dzeko this season? What a potent attack that will be! Every one of them can make a goal out of nothing, but all can link up and play as a team. I'm drooling right now!

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Can you imagine Nasri, Aguero, and Silva all playing off the central focal point of Dzeko this season? What a potent attack that will be! Every one of them can make a goal out of nothing, but all can link up and play as a team. I'm drooling right now!

just not convinced that bobby would play that system

He understands football so well. It's simple things really, but did you notice how he delayed playing the ball out to Johnson for Dzeko's goal? He was waiting for the perfect moment just as the player committed himself. Most players would have given it to Johnson straight away, leaving AJ too far away from goal to be dangerous. Little decisions like that are what make the difference in an attack, and Silva gets them right nearly every time.

He needs a proper chant, not just there's only one David Silva. Maybe to Man in the Mirror (Man in the middle), or something with magic in it.

I've go my coat ready but what about

Woah Woah Woah he's magic,
You know,
Oh Dave Silva will score.

Freestyler said:
I love him, i want to stroke his hair <3

Silva is his name, Silva is his name
the little magician from Spain
Silva is his name!

Not enough on the second line but I like it, how about.

Silva is his name, Silva is his name
a little magician who came from Spain
Silva is his name

We haven't had that many players at City that have truly been a pleasure to watch.
The few in my life time were Kinkladze, Ali B, Berkovic and at times Elano was up there, but none come close to Silva.

He's the player I look forward to watching more than anyone every time we play.

I never thought I'd feel lucky to be a blue!

And it's hi ho Silva's lightnin', everywhere you go now baby,
I see our blue moon risin, but I wont make a fuss,
Cos he's one of us!

<3 David Silva!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.