David Silva

Only the third midfielder they've been linked with in the last three days along with Modric and Ramires. Non-starter this I reckon, the Silva/Aguero to Madrid rumours are regurgitated every few months and both players have said they're very happy here and want to stay. Silva will sign a new contract this summer along with Kompany.

LoveCity said:
Only the third midfielder they've been linked with in the last three days along with Modric and Ramires. Non-starter this I reckon, the Silva/Aguero to Madrid rumours are regurgitated every few months and both players have said they're very happy here and want to stay. Silva will sign a new contract this summer along with Kompany.

Hope so, I'm sure Kompany will, not so confident on Silva for some reason, just a personal feeling.

I think we need to get our key players signed up on extensions fairly quickly to eliminate all the talk and any chance of other clubs to even consider bidding or unsettling our players.

Aguero said:
LoveCity said:

Hope so, I'm sure Kompany will, not so confident on Silva for some reason, just a personal feeling.

I think we need to get our key players signed up on extensions fairly quickly to eliminate all the talk and any chance of other clubs to even consider bidding or unsettling our players.
Im not confident on silva either, got a feeling he could be tempted to return to spain in either a cut price deal or a free.

Aguero said:
LoveCity said:

Aguero has spoken!

dillbi95 said:
Aguero said:
LoveCity said:

Im not confident on silva either, got a feeling he could be tempted to return to spain in either a cut price deal or a free.

Me too, looked a bit subdued during the parade,and hung around at the back a bit on the tunnel cam extra.Decent weather in Spain must be an attraction.I'm sure before he signed people must have told him about the shite weather we have but the last two years have been even shiter than usual.

The most important objective/ signing we can do this summer is getting Silva an extension!!

Keeping our winning team is priority this summer, any additions are bonuses!

sam-caddick said:
The most important objective/ signing we can do this summer is getting Silva an extension!!

Keeping our winning team is priority this summer, any additions are bonuses!

You have to think we have going for us is that Silva is a guaranteed starter. There is a good bit of competition there and one has to think Ozil will be their playmaker. Just food for thought.

Not happy seeing Real Madrid linked with both DS and Kun. Prob nothing more than hack's conjuring up some mischief. However, we don't know what deal's were struck when they signed on at City? If however, we have to let DS go, then they should throw in Mezut Ozil as compo!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.