David Silva

GaudinoMotors said:
Too much typical City and lack of confidence on this forum - we have just won the title playing the best football the Premiership has seen. We are in the Champions League, we are building a football complex to better any in the world and have a project to dominate English and European football for the next ten years - a couple of bored journos write unsubstantiated shit and everyone starts panicking and is resigned to losing all our key players - get some backbone - this is the place to be!

As much as the media chats shit, not all of it is. Just because it may be something we don't want to hear, doesn't mean it's not true. Look how many times Silva has mentioned that he didn't want to leave Valencia, and that he only left because they needed the money. At the time Madrid mugged him off, and we were the ones who truly showed him how much we wanted him and that's what made him sign for us. So after we gave him his chance I don't understand what's delaying him from signing a contract.

I'm not in panic mode yet, but you just need to look at Arsenal to see what could happen when players get closer to the end of there contracts. Sure one of the reasons why players have left them is because they haven't been successful, does that mean IF we do somehow go 1 season without winning anything or at least 1 major trophy that there gonna say hey, I want to leave? We need to make sure our best players are tied down for the years where they will be at their prime.

Compare him with Kompany, I'm sure that not one person here has a single doubt that he will sign a new contract. Surely players know that the media will pick up on this kind of stuff and stir the pot, so why don't they just not give them a chance and sign, if that is what they really want. Show them and us that your committed to City.

This is also something that all English fans need to realize, some of the lads that come from abroad, no matter how good our club may be or how much love we show them, they won't feel that same love for us as they do for their own, not all of them are like that, but they are out there, they have great pride in their own nation and culture which no matter what we do we won't be able to match.

If he doesn't sign by the start of next season, then that's when I'll start to panic.

silva is going no where, everybody needs to stop making up childish rumours or stop flapping.

Silva will definitely return to Spain within the next 2 years. I just hope that he signs a contract extension for another 4 to 5 seasons, increases his salary and his transfer fee when he does leave. I just wanna see him have a good crack at City in the Champions League.

Whether there is substance in these rumours or not, It's highly likely that if he continues his current form he will go to either Real or Barca, and why shouldn't he. His been a complete professional at his time at City and I wish him the best whatever he decides, I'm so glad he won the league/f.a cup here.

Aguero would be more of a loss in my opinion, as good as he is, he is also replaceable.

Nandito said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
City are better than Barcelona, Real, Milan, United. How are they going to take our top players? Transfer fee? Wages? Trophies? Don't make me fucking laugh. We are top of the food chain.

:D, good joke . Manchester City offered a "until the end of your career" deal to Silva in February. He didn´t answer, therefore in April they offered again. He didn´t answer either.

How are we going to take your top players?
-the players wants to come (at least Kun, I am not sure about Silva)
-We like to ask to the players to say in the media, to prepare fans and "move the new"
-After that, some picture+ interview in "Marca" or "As" saying "my dream is to play in Real" (use to be true )
-If the club is still upset we wait until the next year (Cristiano), but if we really want him we ask to the players to demand a "transfer request" (Xabi Alonso)

Yes, They use to be attracted with Trophies, because of this to go to the interview they have to walk along the 32 leagues+ 9CL. About the wages...we are not paying so much but fortunately for us they use to multiplicate the advertising offers when they come with us (Cristiano for example..) so the wages lose a bit of protagonism

Ok...take it easy! just joking! We will give you something in return...a player even better than Robinho :D, ok...joking as well.. I think that with RVP and Hazard about to sign you don´t have to worry too much...Regards!

Regards, now on your fucking bike.

Matt.D said:
Nandito said:
City are better than Barcelona, Real, Milan, United. How are they going to take our top players? Transfer fee? Wages? Trophies? Don't make me fucking laugh. We are top of the food chain.

:D, good joke . Manchester City offered a "until the end of your career" deal to Silva in February. He didn´t answer, therefore in April they offered again. He didn´t answer either.

-We like to ask to the players to say in the media, to prepare fans and "move the new"
-After that, some picture+ interview in "Marca" or "As" saying "my dream is to play in Real" (use to be true )
-If the club is still upset we wait until the next year (Cristiano), but if we really want him we ask to the players to demand a "transfer request" (Xabi Alonso)

Yes, They use to be attracted with Trophies, because of this to go to the interview they have to walk along the 32 leagues+ 9CL. About the wages...we are not paying so much but fortunately for us they use to multiplicate the advertising offers when they come with us (Cristiano for example..) so the wages lose a bit of protagonism

Ok...take it easy! just joking! We will give you something in return...a player even better than Robinho :D, ok...joking as well.. I think that with RVP and Hazard about to sign you don´t have to worry too much...Regards!

What a tit, sounds like it was written in google translate, although the desired smugness seemed to be translated just fine.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Blue Haze said:
Will be a shame when Spain collapses under debt and the good players flee the country.

This, as much debt real and barca have in loans they will fold fast when Spain keeps headed the way they are headed.

They will get saved by rich foreign investors, at which point the Financial Fair Play rules will suddenly and mysteriously be postponed.

Nandito said:

Enough,Hope Mancini unsettles Real Madrid players now,eez eemportant we sign Ronaldo,Benzema,ozil,Ramos,casillas,for our bench players.

Nandito said:

arrogant tw*t - or maybe you think the spanish government will sign him for you? Spain is bankrupt and sooner or later they may ask you for the tax that your government club has never paid<br /><br />-- Tue May 22, 2012 6:44 am --<br /><br />
dobingsdobber said:
dillbi95 said:
Aguero said:
Hope so, I'm sure Kompany will, not so confident on Silva for some reason, just a personal feeling.

I think we need to get our key players signed up on extensions fairly quickly to eliminate all the talk and any chance of other clubs to even consider bidding or unsettling our players.
Im not confident on silva either, got a feeling he could be tempted to return to spain in either a cut price deal or a free.

Me too, looked a bit subdued during the parade,and hung around at the back a bit on the tunnel cam extra.Decent weather in Spain must be an attraction.I'm sure before he signed people must have told him about the shite weather we have but the last two years have been even shiter than usual.

he hangs about at the back because he is actually quite shy, stop panicking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.