David Silva

I know it could never work now with the way football wages has gone, we will just have to bend over and pay crazy wages.

Looked more like is normal self against q p r .I dont think mancini should have played him against southampton has the lad had just played in puerto rico in mid week

Only £24 million for a player of his class,I think we are the ones laughing and its an absolute privilege to have world class players in our team.

Footballers are grossly overpaid but if players like Yaya, Aguero, and Tevez command close to £200,000/week then Silva has every right to want it really. It's our club's fault for setting the wage ceiling so high.

Silva has had quite a lot of rest now and the signs were good against QPR so hopefully he can return to his best. This chronic ankle problem of his, I wonder if he can get it seen to next summer with no international tournament planned?

LoveCity said:
Footballers are grossly overpaid but if players like Yaya, Aguero, and Tevez command close to £200,000/week then Silva has every right to want it really. It's our club's fault for setting the wage ceiling so high.

Silva has had quite a lot of rest now and the signs were good against QPR so hopefully he can return to his best. This chronic ankle problem of his, I wonder if he can get it seen to next summer with no international tournament planned?
The price (for us) of him being Spanish. Confederations Cup.

LoveCity said:

Spain will play in the Confederations Cup next summer and I can't imagine Silva turning down the chance to play in it if called up. Especially if he is still first choice as he has been.

Joehannes said:
LoveCity said:

The price (for us) of him being Spanish. Confederations Cup.

Yeah but surely he could miss that if he needed an operation on his ankle? It's the sort of tournament where Spain could give someone like Mata a chance instead.

It ends over a month before the season starts too usually so he could still have treatment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.