David Silva

Christ! At least we're making the papers every day now...... being banned from Europe, to selling Silva, you'd think we'd just lost to Stoke and were languishing in mid table!

the agility he has is just unreal, how quick he can turn and be run into a different space, a joy to watch and since bayern munich away i had the wake up call that he is one of/if not the best playmaker in the world. Our top players wont move on because they know how hard the league is and how good this team is going to be.

As with Aguero, it is entirely conceivable that Barca or Real would want to sign him and these stories will keep popping up; just as the price to buy them will still be going up.

So long as the players are happy, we have little to worry about and, at this moment, any first team regular wanting to leave City would be mad.

Reported as Sunday People on BBC website, Another comic and I don't tend to buy papers because of the made up stories.

I don't even think this is another hostile Barca move leaked to the press, more likely a desperate journalist trying to sell a piss poor paper.

Replacement for Xavi?

Isn't that what they bought Cesc for?

I don't see us ever selling him nor Dave making noises to try and engineer a move so a non starter imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.