David Villa has made his decision re next club

I heard we were bidding £30m for antonio valencia,£50m for benzema and £75m for ribery.I'm gonna post this on all the shitty sites on newsnow so eventually it will become"fact".If anyone hears a rumour about any other player the scum are interested in let me know and i'll start another "exclusive" about them aswell.As long as baconface has to pay top dollar and start up his personal taxi service again i'll be pissing myself laughing,just like last time it happened.

Blumooniac said:
Going nowhere now, according to Marca. Don't believe a word of it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2009/06/19/futbol/equipos/valencia/1245419822.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2009/06/19/futbol/ ... 19822.html</a>

See... that's why nobody believes a word of Marca. They only said 24 hours ago that he's close to signing for Real and now they're saying Valencia do not want to sell him. Valencia need money, and the best way they'll get loads of money, is selling Silva and Villa. Unless they want to risk losing them for nothing in January, because of their big loan they need to pay back.

Can we not pop in a bid for Raul Albiol???

Actually we need Villa to move to Barca - So we get Eto'o

This could affect quite a few things .. direct quotes from his agent .. so its probably definitely off ..

David Villa's agent claims Valencia are no longer willing to discuss the potential sale of his client.

The Spain international had been widely tipped to join Florentino Perez's revolution at Real Madrid, with both club and player expressing a willingness to do business.

An initial approach from Real fell through last week, but the capital giants were expected to reignite their interest over the coming weeks.

With Valencia currently struggling financially, it was regarded as inevitable that they would be forced to part with at least one of their more saleable assets.

Villa was expected to be the player sacrificed, but the striker's representative now claims that Los Che have decided against verifying a departure for the 27-year-old.

"Valencia have changed their minds and they are telling us they don't want to sell the player, as everyone knows, having talked with three or four top clubs," Jose Luis Tamargo was quoted as saying in the Spanish media.

"They have put us through a situation that is, sadly, very unpleasant because this is no good for anyone."

Villa, who is currently away on international duty at the Confederations Cup, has also been strongly linked with Chelsea and Barcelona.

From sky sports

SosaFC said:
This could affect quite a few things .. direct quotes from his agent .. so its probably definitely off ..

David Villa's agent claims Valencia are no longer willing to discuss the potential sale of his client.

The Spain international had been widely tipped to join Florentino Perez's revolution at Real Madrid, with both club and player expressing a willingness to do business.

An initial approach from Real fell through last week, but the capital giants were expected to reignite their interest over the coming weeks.

With Valencia currently struggling financially, it was regarded as inevitable that they would be forced to part with at least one of their more saleable assets.

Villa was expected to be the player sacrificed, but the striker's representative now claims that Los Che have decided against verifying a departure for the 27-year-old.

"Valencia have changed their minds and they are telling us they don't want to sell the player, as everyone knows, having talked with three or four top clubs," Jose Luis Tamargo was quoted as saying in the Spanish media.

"They have put us through a situation that is, sadly, very unpleasant because this is no good for anyone."

Villa, who is currently away on international duty at the Confederations Cup, has also been strongly linked with Chelsea and Barcelona.

From sky sports

Valencia are just playing games, trying to get a higher fee. The selling club is in a stronger position earlier in the window. Although they're being ridiculous, everybody knows that they HAVE to sell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.