david villa rules out move to mcfc

If Villa was 100% against the move then his agent wouldnt be in Manchester.Something is going on IMO

After yesterday and the way the season is going I'd rather concentrate on spending £50m on a centre back and a top midfielder like De Rossi.

staffs_blue said:
If Villa was 100% against the move then his agent wouldnt be in Manchester.Something is going on IMO

After yesterday and the way the season is going I'd rather concentrate on spending £50m on a centre back and a top midfielder like De Rossi.
Don't worry, we have another £50 million for them players too ;o)

As mentioned, Valencia may be left with no choice to sell. If he loves the club as much as he is made out, he will come to City, realise he's made the right decision (even I laughed while typing that bit) and become a legend!

Sounds like posturing plain and simple. Sort of like the President saying one day "We would never launch strikes into a friendly country such as Pakistan without their previous knowledge and consent" and a week later coming out with "For the past two months we've found it necessary to launch strikes into Pakistan without their previous knowledge or consent for the good of the world".

This kind of stuff is just how the game is played. Will we get him? Damn I hope so. But this sort of thing is just how "the game" is played.

yeah i don't understand why his agent was watching city, if he knew that villa was going to stay at valencia? seems like a wasted trip to me! something is going on in my opinion!

Thaksins Love Child said:
staffs_blue said:

As mentioned, Valencia may be left with no choice to sell. If he loves the club as much as he is made out, he will come to City, realise he's made the right decision (even I laughed while typing that bit) and become a legend!

Only worry I have is that he would sulk whilst here and miss 'sunny spain'.

worrying thing is, if he really doesn't want to leave the club but the club sell him 'cause we offer 60 mill, will he play for us? look at Bianchi. he didn't want to come but his club needed the funds. he had the talent for sure but not the inclination. though we could afford it, it'd be annoying to pay that kind of money for a player who lasts just one year before we sell him on for less than half the price to another club he wants to go to. buy players who want to come i say. though, at this moment in time i can't imagine many that do.

staffs_blue said:
Thaksins Love Child said:

was writing my post when you posted yours mate. yep, it is a worry.

nico1 said:
staffs_blue said:

I wonder if we had Mourinho as manager would signing the top players be so difficult?

Not a dig at Hughes or owt,just wonder if Villa/Kaka/Messi are more likely to buy the Manchester City dream if it was given to them by Mourinho?

nico1 said:
staffs_blue said:

Yeah I understand what you are saying. The first thing I thought of was the fact that he is a world class striker. World class players are few and far between, many players are tagged as this and they are not.

World class players are this because they have the desire as much as the skill to succeed.

Given that Villa will feel obliged to deliver to protect his position in the national team..I don´t worry about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.