David Villa

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ducado said:
chicagoblues said:
Why the fuck are we all allowed to start tread for every fucking player in the world?
WHY?

David Villa is a legend on the transfer forum!

Now where is that Messi thread...........:-)
Funny you should say that, a mate of mine has just come back from spain and this bloke he met reckons that................................

I had a poo earlier and before wiping I had a cheeky look. The resemblance to Iniesta was uncanny!!

Now, I don't want to say its 100% certain to happen but......

Jake From Number 84 said:
I had a poo earlier and before wiping I had a cheeky look. The resemblance to Iniesta was uncanny!!

Does your poo have a twiter account ? agent 007 ? ;)

Jake From Number 84 said:

You should go to the doctor. It's not good to have extremely white poos.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Heskey for City - ITS OFFICIAL.............................
This is David Villa's thread. I think you need to post that on Heskey's thread or else it would be disrespect to Heskey's talent ;/

Silvercloud said:
A mate of mine (Burnley fan) has been working in Spain for 6 months now & reckons he's hearing from locals that we are in for him & he is willing to come. Can't tell you more than that but, there you go.
I asked whether he meant M'Villa but he reckons its definitely Villa.
As I've said, this lads got no ties to us, doesn't work in the game or anything like that but is adamant that is what's gonna happen.
I await the flack!

Too old, debatable whether he is better than any of our current strikers, not going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.