David Villa

Super David Silva 21 said:
an Abrahams ‏@BroadcastMoose

David Villa not City bound (via @GuillemBalague) but there is something Big happening with the Champions - that I do know
Every transfer window deadline they wheel this quote on in the hope that one day it will happen and they can say WE BROKE IT FIRST<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:01 am --<br /><br />
Ntini77 said:
This reminds me of deadline day four years ago. Good times.
We being bought by any even richer person

David Villa not City bound (via @GuillemBalague) but there is something Big happening with the Champions - that I do know
Something in the air with barca and city.

I bet the big one they are on about is maicon ( better fooking not be) I want him but it's not one to get the tissues out for

i8rags said:

Something in the air with barca and city.

Nah! It was Thunderclap Newman

So, he's basically admitting that he knows fuck all and that he made up the story with Villa.

Genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.