David White Tales of Blue

David White is doing an amble through his City days at Ashton Golf Club this Thursday, it’s £15 with the first drink included. If anyone wants to go PM me and I’ll sort it with the organiser Dave Thomasson. Details attached.
David was in Milton Keynes on Saturday and I can’t recommend this highly enough. His passion and attention to detail for City is simply brilliant and put on a fantastic show

Great player on his day, like most players he did have a few 'off days' for sure though and maybe never really fully reached his potential in my opinion.
David White and Niall Quinn was often a good pairing upfront for us and we finished 5th in the old First Division 2 years in a row .
A player with his scoring record should definitely have played more games for England (just a few goals short of 100 for City wasn't he).
Like most people the moments that stand out are the 4 goals at Villa, that brilliant cross for our 5th goal in the Maine Road massacre and the 10th against 'Udders. Seem to remember him running from the halfway line to score one at Highbury one year ,when we didn't score many at Highbury!
His book the recent one by Alex Williams are ones I must read.

Great player on his day, like most players he did have a few 'off days' for sure though and maybe never really fully reached his potential in my opinion.
David White and Niall Quinn was often a good pairing upfront for us and we finished 5th in the old First Division 2 years in a row .
A player with his scoring record should definitely have played more games for England (just a few goals short of 100 for City wasn't he).
Like most people the moments that stand out are the 4 goals at Villa, that brilliant cross for our 5th goal in the Maine Road massacre and the 10th against 'Udders. Seem to remember him running from the halfway line to score one at Highbury one year ,when we didn't score many at Highbury!
His book the recent one by Alex Williams are ones I must read.
His book and the recent one by Alex Williams I meant to put, that sounds like he wrote the one by Alex Williams !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.