Davies-City players "embarrassing."

sorry is this the same Kevin Davies who fell over about 20 times against liverpool everytime he was touched. Fookin nancy boy

i go and watch england every game, i know we are shite and i dont expect us to win anything i enjoy the time with mates from all over the country
what i do expect though is after a disaster of a world cup we look at the winners and think thats how we have got to try and play like
and then we give kevin davis his debut !!!! never mind one step forward two steps back its 100 steps back
then he tries to slate my team that have just played his team of the park
what a prick and an opinion noone gives a toss about

If we're an embarrassment where exactly does that leave Bolton?
The new Barcelona no doubt.

am i the only one that noticed that once bolton couldnt win any possession they were diving every which way?

there was one point where someone was fouled, then took 3 or 4 steps then jumped into a stunned mullet, and marriner still gave the foul.

hipocrite.

TheMightyQuinn said:
To be fair to KD, he wasn't talking in first person. This is highlighted when he notes that 'a man' would be embarrassed by City players behaviour.

Thankfully, KD isn't a man, he's a fat pig fucker.

As a man, I'd like to tell Davies to stick to commenting on his own kind, fat fucking pigs who are shit at football.

On behalf of all men, thank you, 'Kevin'.

Post of the year.
Take a bow,TMQ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.