Day Out in London

101toMR said:
Lancet Fluke said:
101toMR said:
anjem-choudary-1.jpg

It's OK this lot will turn up to keep them company as they always do.
The MDL otherwise known as the UAF.
Bring the kids and get a free burger and fries.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Muslim-Defence-League-MDL-West-Yorkshire/156123047828339" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/pages/Muslim-D ... 3047828339</a>

Hopefully. Get them all together along with the casual cocks in the OP and firebomb the fucking lot of them.

I would probably vote for you if you ran for office.
Not because you're right but because you are interesting :-)

I am right as well though.

101toMR said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Don't you think that they should all get a platform under the democratic umbrella?
That only violence should be actionable where marches etc are concerned?

I'd be happier if none of these utter fuckwits on both (extreme) sides of the debate got a platform. Unless that platform has a gallows on it. Apart from the Notional Front. They can have their say, theoretically.

Lancet Fluke said:
101toMR said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Don't you think that they should all get a platform under the democratic umbrella?
That only violence should be actionable where marches etc are concerned?

I'd be happier if none of these utter fuckwits on both (extreme) sides of the debate got a platform. Unless that platform has a gallows on it. Apart from the Notional Front. They can have their say, theoretically.

I think the only radical politics that have an effect on us in the long run is the radical idea that the establishment can be protected by grey suited drones who make laws benefiting just them to the detriment of the electorate.
The only challenge to them comes from radicals and whether we believe in their cause or not they imo are the only politically active parties with real causes.
So whilst I don't agree with your particular point in this instance I recognise it as a radical idea so am taking that concept on board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.