Day Trip, Barcelona v Man City, Wed 19th August

I'll just say something, just in case anyone sees the price and thinks it's a bit steep.

I've been on a couple of Spikes trips on UEFA games, and they were top class (I'm still trying to figure out how we got to Hamburg direct with Spike, with transfers and a night in the Marriott hotel for the same price as just a flight to Hamburg with any airline!!!). Miles cheaper than Thomas Cook and well organised. As Spike says, they can't do it cheaper than that because they'll be chartering an aircraft, and sometimes you just can't undercut the cheap airlines.

He's not trying to make a quick profit here, but just offering an option to people who want an all-in, no messing about trip.

Well said scall. Like you ,we did a few trips as well and they were first class. I e-mailed sport options after we went out of the comp to thank them for the way they organised everything and the pricing of the trips. I got a call back thanking me for doing this, as he said they had had one or two complaints, one being that he was not happy because he was'nt sat next to his mate on the plane, he had checked in 3/4 of an hour after him, and someone else was'nt happy with the checking in at the hotel, what do you expect when 3 coaches arrive within 5 minutes of each other.
You can't please everyone and it's upto personal choice, mine would be with spike everytime if it was what i wanted.

Thanks for the remarks and support,the biggest problem with this charter is relocating an aircraft to Manchester from another airport, it puts about approx £45 per pax on the charter, taxes also come in at about £35 per pax, they've been included in the cost of £269, if Mr Brown did'nt keep taxing the arse off us we'd be out at about £235

Theres no point in putting on the charter for another airport, time and additional travelling fees just make it pointless, having said all this, we've had almost 30 bookings for the trip already.

Come Monday / Tuesday, we'll have a good idea of whats happening, I'm going to try and get the club involved and see if they will promote it as well.

Have a good weekend

Spike

Good Luck Spike if you come on the PISS WITH US ON BARCELONETA BEACH MATCH DAY WILL BY YOU A SAN MIGUEL

Hi Spike,

Any news on the Kids prices.

Not entirely sure about our plans yet but there is the possibility of 3 or 4 lads looking to travel but my 6 year old son announced last night that he wants to go and £269 is a bit steep for 2 of us. I knew I should have waited until he was in bed before I discussed it.

Any chance of an update today as I would need to look at alternatives tonight if it is not possible.

Kind Regards
phil

Duki Blue said:
Hi Spike,

Any news on the Kids prices.

Not entirely sure about our plans yet but there is the possibility of 3 or 4 lads looking to travel but my 6 year old son announced last night that he wants to go and £269 is a bit steep for 2 of us. I knew I should have waited until he was in bed before I discussed it.
Any chance of an update today as I would need to look at alternatives tonight if it is not possible.

Kind Regards
phil

A harsh parenting lesson mate.

Fair call - Tried to get him to go to the game in Germany and he was not up for it "cause he had to fly" there so thought I was on safe ground. Knew I was in for a problem when he rattled off the Barcalona team that won the Champions League final!

supercity36 said:
veeerrry steep. you can get cheap returns and a hotel for 180 + ticket at 30 =210

Where Bouts Can You Get This Mate?
Iv Been Looking All Over And Everyfin Seems
To Cost 200 Pound Or More :(

redtilldead said:
Here's a suggestion that might help you out.....why don't all of citehs massive away following club together and hire a plane big enough to take you there and back ? I mean Im no expert but how expensive can it be for a cesna or piper 8 seater ? And you could always sell any unsold seats to holidaymakers. But hurry now, with such a massive team in town the barca fans are going mad for tickets....it's sure to be a 20-30 thousand sell out !!

Heres a suggestion why dont you fuck off back on to a united forum u cockney prick! oh wait i thought we were the bitter ones. sad bastard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.