Dayot Upamecano

Who are united not interested in they are signing everybody if you believe the SSN

I remember when Jesus publicly refuted a transfer rumor about him, and this fucking idiot said Jesus was wrong about his own fucking future. Stick to making bratwursts you absolute buffoon
The entitlement of Bayern laid bare, pretty much implying the German rags have already tapped him for next season

seems like united have given up on sancho and just signed van de beek and now trying to get upamecano.

IMO if we are going to spend 70 million on a centerback, i would prefer it to be on a 21yo who looked really good in the champions league and has a ton of potential vs a 29yo who looked average vs a shite barcelona team.

we need to get our arse in gear and get this done, if i had to chose between this lad and messi as our final signing i'd take this lad

seems like united have given up on sancho and just signed van de beek and now trying to get upamecano.

IMO if we are going to spend 70 million on a centerback, i would prefer it to be on a 21yo who looked really good in the champions league and has a ton of potential vs a 29yo who looked average vs a shite barcelona team.
Not this again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.