Dayot Upamecano

Despite some mistakes Upamencano still looks like a beast - it's too bad that he's no longer in our plans IMO... at the same time we seem to have signed a gem in Dias.

Despite some mistakes Upamencano still looks like a beast - it's too bad that he's no longer in our plans IMO... at the same time we seem to have signed a gem in Dias.
We have 2 exceptional centre halves and 2 very good ones,we also have the 3 or 4 very talented kids on the books.

Hopefully we wont be spending anymore on this position for a good while now.

Anyone feel we need him, or best spending the money in other areas? Dias Laporte Ake Upamecano would be a great set of CBs and all relatively young. I think we need a striker, and maybe another CM or CDM. Cancelo’s looked good at LB, but maybe he wants to make the RB position his.

Anyone feel we need him, or best spending the money in other areas? Dias Laporte Ake Upamecano would be a great set of CBs and all relatively young. I think we need a striker, and maybe another CM or CDM. Cancelo’s looked good at LB, but maybe he wants to make the RB position his.
I don't think Upamecano will fancy competing with Ruben Dias.

Our current crop of CBs gives me alot of confidence so I'm happy.

But some people might say, why not prepare for the future?

To that I say look at our academy, some high potential CBs in there, atleast 4 in:

TBH, Luke Mbete, Finley Burns, and CJ.

I have to believe atleast 1 one of these can make it at this club, even if we gave up on Tosin and Denayer (who we should have integrated already).

Bayern's sport director and sources of the player confirmed that they agreed on a transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.