De Bruyne injury - Back in Training (p89)

When he came back from the injury 2(?) seasons ago it was spring I think but can anyone remember his form in the first couple of games? I seem to remember he took a while to play himself into too form but I’m hoping that might not be the case.

I'm fairly sure he came back just as good - scored that brilliant volley against Bournemouth followed by decisive displays against PSG

He's bulked up no end, from when he joined us. He's very hard to knock off the ball, these days.
I think our conditioning team target maximum strength on an individual basis, probably something to do with body mass and muscle. Definitely has been applied to Jesus, he’s looking stronger and he’s bulked up, more of a man now than the teenager that arrived a couple of years ago.

Saw that last night, I’d be surprised if it was mid-Nov before we see him on the pitch, I’d guess he won’t make the dippers game but maybe be back for after the next international break mid-Oct.

Sounds good. If he’s back pre break, Martinez will call him up immediately.

Not too worried about having him back for pool, I’m fine with Bern and Dave starting that. Let Kev come back when he’s fully fit, it’s a long season.

Sounds good. If he’s back pre break, Martinez will call him up immediately.

Not too worried about having him back for pool, I’m fine with Bern and Dave starting that. Let Kev come back when he’s fully fit, it’s a long season.
Totally agree, the likes of Milner and Keita kicking lumps out of him is probably not what he would need so close to a return from a bad injury. Can see now Klopp and those scummy dipper fans celebrating as he's stretchered off after they kick him to pieces.

no need to rush him back and gamble on KDB, being match fit is another matter and it takes 2 to 3 games to pick up the pace and your at your worse for picking up another injury, so just feel him back into the first team slowly from the bench

saw him on tunnel cam at the fulham game. He has lost the knee brace but is still walking with a noticeable limp. Our medical staff will not take chances with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.