De Bruyne kicking a ball again

just wondering... he cant be fully fit.
he looks half knackered most of the time.

I would say he is only 70% fit..and doesn't really have much of an engine

great game tonight. Those through balls....

So glad we signed Kev... the transfer saga that went on for ever, the fee and the stick we got for paying it... all totally justified in under one season. Good times! :)

He looked shattered near the end tonight but to pick that goal out was amazing. This guy is such a great player for us and he's not even fully match fit yet keep it going City.

I know I have done this before, but it is worth doing again. During the transfer saga in the summer. I like many others spent days cursing out Wolfsburg's Director ( or was it manager... I don't recall). Either way, again I'd like to tender my sincere apologies for calling him all those nasty names. As it turns out, the fukkers knew what he had in DeBryune and was probably rightly irritated by our silly initial offer of 25 million or was it 40?

Either way, I see why he was pissed now. So I am apologizing again for all those bad words I said about him. Coz Kev is fukking mint!

KDB is a fucking Rolls Royce of a player. How we have missed him. Now we need to be careful we don't burn him out after his injury. If we can do that, and he gets back to full fitness, what a weapon for the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.