de jong 18m

david5601

de jong is a typical hughes signing no one has ever heard of him and for all we know he could be shite but 18m is a heck of a lot and arsenal could be gettin arshavin for a few million less and i doubt that de jong is as good as him i find it annoying that city have to spend more money than other clubs do to get players the other clubs are trying to rip us off because they know we will pay money!
what do you lot think??

I believe hughes knows what he's doing. If this lad turns out anything like Kompany then it's a bargain!

We don't need Arshavin, where would he play? De-Jong fits the bill perfectly, just what we've been missing. Is 18m too much? Maybe, but it's not as though we're strapped for cash, so don't let it bother you...

Nigel De Jong is fucking world class and is known throughout the world. He was immense in the Euro's aswell. 18m is probably a fair deal for someone of his quality.

hey up new fish good question de jong is a great defencive midfielder arshavin is an attacking midfielder but i want arshavin big time....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.