de jong 18m

Not knowing anything about football outside these shores seems to be a fairly widespread problem in the UK. Definitely fueled by Skys constant droning that all the worlds best players can be found in the Premier League.

Project said:
Not knowing anything about football outside these shores seems to be a fairly widespread problem in the UK. Definitely fueled by Skys constant droning that all the worlds best players can be found in the Premier League.

Won't be SKY. They're always advertising Spanish football.

Sorry mate but if you do not know De Jong, then you do not follow soccer outside England that much... You might want to try it.... But i for one do think that De Jong is very good... But not as good as Asharvin seeing they do not play the same role... one is attacking midfielder the other defensive...

But the 18 mio £ should be seen with a slight modification. there were others after De Jong thats why we needed to pay slighty more..

1) Its not my money

2) Everyoe knows we are the wealthiest club in the world

3) Every club will put a premium on any players they sell to us like chelsea.

4) The money we are paying is probably hugh compared to what other clubs might have paid for the same player but to our owners it si almost petty cash

5) We need to strengthen the team and if we have to pay over the odds for good players so be it.

6)If and when we start winning and we can pick and choose no doubt fees will reduce but until then we are the chairmans friend, the players friend and hated by everyone else,

7)we are killing the game. Even though in a credit crunch we are being urged to spend money!!!

david5601 said:
de jong is a typical hughes signing no one has ever heard of him and for all we know he could be shite but 18m is a heck of a lot and arsenal could be gettin arshavin for a few million less and i doubt that de jong is as good as him i find it annoying that city have to spend more money than other clubs do to get players the other clubs are trying to rip us off because they know we will pay money!
what do you lot think??

If you have not heard of him then thats your problem coz most of the people on here have and know he is exactly what we need

Hooch said:
Project said:

Won't be SKY. They're always advertising Spanish football.

I'm talking about folks like Andy Gray, Richard Keys, Jamie Redknapp and so on.

30 caps for Holland already, only 24years old. Should be coming into his prime.
I think its money well spent.

I think you should watch him play before you start carping on.......and of course you had heard of vincent kompany before he signed...........NOT

credit where crtedits due

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.