De Jong And Kompany

SWPISHOME

From the Official Website, Kompany is a doubt for the game on thursday and sunday, he is still struggling with a toe injury, and De Jong is a doubt for the game on sunday with a knee injury, it will be hard enoough as it is against chelsea without these two lads missing, we would have a major problem on sunday, if there not fit.

These 2 are going to become one of the greatest central midfield partnerships in Europe IMO.

We have an exciting future with these two holding the midfield together

AntonDonJuan said:
These 2 are going to become one of the greatest central midfield partnerships in Europe IMO.

I agree. They are good enough to hold When we played West Ham away Hughes got the balance wrong as Zab was in midfield with these two and they're good enough to hold the midfield on their own

I don't mean to be negative but if they're both out against Chelsea I can't see how we're gonna win, De Jong is cup tied for Aalborg so we need Vinnie for that as well

The Fat el Hombre said:
AntonDonJuan said:

I agree. They are good enough to hold When we played West Ham away Hughes got the balance wrong as Zab was in midfield with these two and they're good enough to hold the midfield on their own

I don't mean to be negative but if they're both out against Chelsea I can't see how we're gonna win, De Jong is cup tied for Aalborg so we need Vinnie for that as well

Not true, zaba went to right back after about 20 mins. We looked shite after that.

The Fat el Hombre said:
AntonDonJuan said:

These two can hold the midfield on their own easily, then you can play Ireland, SWP, Robinho and Bellamy without worrying about us being too attacking minded

My view is that we should rest De Jong, Kompany and Robinho for the Chelski game so that they can recover in time for the second leg of the UEFA Cup (except De Jong, of course). We can afford to lose to Chelski (and make the Rags sweat a bit longer) and concentrate instead on getting 3 points from our winnable games. Even if we play to the best of our ability, we would probably get one point maximum. As was the case at Anfield, what good is one hard-fought point, when we throw away three points in our next easier game (at West Ham).

lionheart said:
My view is that we should rest De Jong, Kompany and Robinho for the Chelski game so that they can recover in time for the second leg of the UEFA Cup (except De Jong, of course). We can afford to lose to Chelski (and make the Rags sweat a bit longer) and concentrate instead on getting 3 points from our winnable games. Even if we play to the best of our ability, we would probably get one point maximum. As was the case at Anfield, what good is one hard-fought point, when we throw away three points in our next easier game (at West Ham).
So you want us to roll over and die against Chelsea?? Bollocks

So ill take that as we are gonna win then because you said that if shay given had the game of his life we would lost to villa 1-0 at best so if u think we will play to the best of our ability and only get a point im taking that as a banker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.