De Jong & Kompany Plus Others

bluemoondays said:
Dunne banned for 4 games so I think this (for attacking)

...................Hart................
Zab........Kompany.....Ned.......Bridge
...........Ireland......de Jong................

SWP.............Elano..............Robbie
...............Bellamy(shudder)..........

Bench: Richards +others

and (for defensive)
...................Hart................
Richards...Kompany.....Ned.......Bridge
...........Zaba......de Jong................

SWP.............Ireland............Robbie
...............Bellamy(shudder)..........

Bench: Elano +others

Two cracking formations there mate. Spot on as well!

Brucie Bonus said:
n_mcfc said:
..................Hart
Zabba..Micah..Onuoha...Bridge..
.........De Jong....Kompany
SWP...........Ireland..........Robinho
...............Bellamy

Then when Dunne returns, the defense will probably just see Dunne in for Nedum. But, if Nedum keeps up his performances, like the one against Wigan, Dunne will probably be on the bench. The thing is, buying De Jong doesn't just give us another player, we get a player good enough to make a few changes in other positions, as we now have decent enough cover.

Can I ask you, what has Dunne got to do before people like you stop? Seriously. How bad do you have to be before you get dropped? Winning mentality? I don't think so.

Confused you ripping on Dunne or not?

If you are - you're right
If not - are you an idiot, Dunne has been terrible and we all love him but he's not up to it anymore, if it'd been up to me Onuhoa would have played 20 more games than he has this season.

Brucie Bonus said:
n_mcfc said:
..................Hart
...............Bellamy

Then when Dunne returns, the defense will probably just see Dunne in for Nedum. But, if Nedum keeps up his performances, like the one against Wigan, Dunne will probably be on the bench. The thing is, buying De Jong doesn't just give us another player, we get a player good enough to make a few changes in other positions, as we now have decent enough cover.

Can I ask you, what has Dunne got to do before people like you stop? Seriously. How bad do you have to be before you get dropped? Winning mentality? I don't think so.

If not - are you an idiot, Dunne has been terrible and we all love him but he's not up to it anymore, if it'd been up to me Onuhoa would have played 20 more games than he has this season.

Brucie Bonus said:
n_mcfc said:
..................Hart
...............Bellamy

Brucie Bonus said:
n_mcfc said:
..................Hart
...............Bellamy

Dunne's been our player of the year for the past 3 years. He's a top centre back. He's prone to mistakes but we've stuck with him before. He's scored own goals, but we've stuck with him before. He's been called a legend by nearly every City fan. Suddenly, as soon as we get taken over, and have money, people think he's dog shit, a calamity and deserves to be sold to a Championship team. Winning mentality? Bollocks, sorry but this phrase get's on my tits. People are just quoting Robinho to look good and make it look like they know what's wrong with us. If you ask any City player, which defender they'd want in their team, they'd say Dunne. He has the winning attitude that has ultimately saved us over the past 3 years. He's played with some shit, and some amazing players at City. He's a Blue through and through and has suddenly become the scapegoat for our inconsistancy. He often gets the blame for our constant leak of goals, but take a look at some the centre backs he's played with this season. Richards has been poor, TBH has been poor. Kompany has played there once or twice and looked good. Onuoha played their against Wigan and the two of em looked the business. Dunne makes mistakes, so do the rest of the team, unfortunately for Dunney, his mistakes get highlighted. His form may have dropped, but so's SWP's, so's Richards', so's Elano's. Dunne is a dead cert. in any City team for me. His form may be off but in the big games he constantly performs, he just needs a bit protection in front, other than Vinny. De Jong springs to mind.

I think you put de Jong and Kompany both in the midfield and move Kompany abck to CB when Dunne gets red carded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.