WHEN DE JONG GOES SLIDING IN
OH WHEN DE JONG GOES SLIDING IN
YOU BETTER GET YOUR CRUTCHES READY
WHEN DE JONG GOES SLIDING IN

wanderer72 said:
balkanno said:
Here you go:

5375032965_5174c8b221_b.jpg

This looks very stylish, but the original photo is not good enough...

I would use the background and style from above, but with this photo (mended as above, of course) instead............

Tnx Bro, i did it in 2 Minutes, bcos i was thinking none will help him... Srly, i get paid for my work, AND i do not use other People Work and Stuff to improve mine.

Btw, are you recording tomorows Game, its on Sportklub...

balkanno said:
wanderer72 said:
This looks very stylish, but the original photo is not good enough...

I would use the background and style from above, but with this photo (mended as above, of course) instead............

Tnx Bro, i did it in 2 Minutes, bcos i was thinking none will help him... Srly, i get paid for my work, AND i do not use other People Work and Stuff to improve mine.

Looks great to me, when you get another two minutes (well, four) you can do another one, or even do something similar with a good Dzeko photo...

As per the BTW, I live in the UK, so will be watching it on ESPN in HD. And, I just got a ticket for Chelsea - City at Stamford Bridge in March!

Sorry, did't want to make you jealous :P, just can't help but share the sheer joy of the latter with someone!

Btw, if you do the latter (a good Dzeko banner pic), I can have it made and put it up for the Chelsea match! That way it may even end up being shown on Sportklub and you can claim all the resulting fame, you see... :)

wanderer72 said:
balkanno said:

Looks great to me, when you get another two minutes (well, four) you can do another one, or even do something similar with a good Dzeko photo...

As per the BTW, I live in the UK, so will be watching it on ESPN in HD. And, I just got a ticket for Chelsea - City at Stamford Bridge in March!

Sorry, did't want to make you jealous :P, just can't help but share the sheer joy of the latter with someone!

Btw, if you do the latter (a good Dzeko banner pic), I can have it made and put it up for the Chelsea match! That way it may even end up being shown on Sportklub and you can claim all the resulting fame, you see... :)

Lol, f.ck it yea i´m apso-f.ckin-lutely jelous. We dont have none, no f.ckin HD. The Wireless Internet is crappy also, so you cant watch HD Streams. F.ck f.ck xD

Yes, i will do it. I´ll take then 30 Minutes then. XD

If you got an Idea what should look like, tell me, but i was waiting till Dzeko scores.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.