de jong signs (Merged)

MattyIce said:
Quick question i know he is a defensive midfielder but he can score goals as well, were do you think he'll play the majority of the time

P.S Great signing!

He'll play as a defensive midfielder he very rarely scores goals

Nigel de Jong swapped Hamburg for Manchester this afternoon and fresh from penning a four and a half year deal the 24-year-old told us: “I feel very good and for me it is the next step in my own career after three years in Germany and I hope to be successful here at Manchester City.

“The ideas and the planning behind this Club are very hopeful and it’s a new adventure so I’m delighted to be here right now.”

And ahead of flying out to join his new team mates at their Tenerife training camp, the Dutch international midfielder added: “The Stadium looks great and I think it can only be better when it’s full of people.

“I’m looking forward to playing here and everybody knows that the Premier League is maybe the biggest competition in the world.”

BillyMC said:
C17Y KG said:
Sky Blue said:
De Jong and winding road
Lead us to the top four!

Possibilities here me thinks...

U2 tune..

I cant believe the news today
Oh, I cant close my eyes and make it go away
How long...to sign De Jong
How long...
How long must we sing De Jong
How long? how long...

To the tune of The Automatics - Whats that coming over the hill?

what's that coming out of your shorts?
is it a monster is it a monster?

How about...
Deeee jong wherever you may be,
you sound like a big willy,
could be worse,
could be a ted,
sounding more like a fucking red.

cardno1983 said:
To the tune of The Automatics - Whats that coming over the hill?

what's that coming out of your shorts?
is it a monster is it a monster?

Good one lol ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.