De Jong v Nani...

Ill take just winning the game cheers instead of going down to 10 men to just hurt an opponent.

Thankfully our management staff are a little more grown up.

If they play like they did against Spurs, they might beat us because they were composed and confident, and despite it being fairly end to end, always seemed the better side to me. I don't think any team has kept Bale and VDV as quiet as they did. I think if we win it may have to be a King Carlos carry job again.

LoveCity said:
If they play like they did against Spurs, they might beat us because they were composed and confident, and despite it being fairly end to end, always seemed the better side to me. I don't think any team has kept Bale and VDV as quiet as they did. I think if we win it may have to be a King Carlos carry job again.

I wasn't that impressed with them myself, thought in open play Spurs were every bit as good as them tonight, although i agree Rafael kept Bale very quiet today.

LoveCity said:

To be fair to Everton, Bale did f*** all last week either.

will just be happy to have De Jong back against WBA, and get back to keeping clean sheets, forget the complaints about defensive midfielders, be hard to beat and results will come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.