De Jong??

samharris said:
Watching one of the highlights clips from last night and when City scored the camera showed Mark hughes....De jong was next to him with a huge smile on his face, I would expect that he was told he was too important to be risked for last night..

Wheres the highlights clip?

p.s fully agree on de jong being saved and having the right attitude

leighton said:
I think he will start on Saturday. In a 3 man midfield with Barry and Ireland. I think we may try a 4-3-3 on Saturday Robi , Adebayor and Tevez to see how that works out.

Totally Agree mate. With Wolve it may be a good chance to try a new formation in our home game

Of course we played great in defence. However, after Barry went off, there was acres of space in midfield for Barca. Although Etuhu and Sooperman got stuck in behind the ball, I did think then that De Jong would have filled the hole and chopped at Barca's midfield a bit more.

GusZ said:
leighton said:
I think he will start on Saturday. In a 3 man midfield with Barry and Ireland. I think we may try a 4-3-3 on Saturday Robi , Adebayor and Tevez to see how that works out.

Totally Agree mate. With Wolve it may be a good chance to try a new formation in our home game

can you imagaine the wolves defence face's when them 3 are breaking at them o i cant fuckin wait for sat shambles square 1st, mary ds 2nd, city 5 wolves 0, then out down town get fucking in! let the fun begin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.