De Jong

danny123

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but anyone else noticed after every game, he is the last city player in alongside Kompany clapping all the fans. It's like he really loves it here and loves the fans and loves what he does! If anyone remembers, he did the "Ali Ali Ali" salute from years ago when we worshipped him.

Should do the decency and do it back to him singing his name next game to show him even more how we love him

Made me laugh today, people going up the steps to the exit between 107 and 109, turned and appaluded, normally they can't get away quick enough

Very clever and astute man, he knows that the benefits of an extra minute of clapping. I still remember his stepping stone comments so it may take a while to win me over.

They are the same at the away matches as well. I have often seen De Jong and Kompany calling back players at away matches to applaud our fans.

Joe Hart is also one who applauds our fans, not just after the match but as he comes onto the pitch after half time and when he goes into his goals.

Eccles Blue said:
They are the same at the away matches as well. I have often seen De Jong and Kompany calling back players at away matches to applaud our fans.

Joe Hart is also one who applauds our fans, not just after the match but as he comes onto the pitch after half time and when he goes into his goals.

I've noticed Joe does that at the start of each half and end of match too; just makes fans happier that they respect us too.

Everyone on the stairwell of 105 turn and clap at the end of every game too

Love this guy, gives it all on the pitch then applaudes us? He deserves a reception fit for a king!

He is beyond reproach in my eyes. Love him to bits. If he says he's having my mrs, he's having her - and with my blessing too.

The best one was at the end of the blackpool game, after he'd took a racking off the press, and had been dropped from the dutch squad.. he looked chuffed to bits

King Geedorah said:
Very clever and astute man, he knows that the benefits of an extra minute of clapping. I still remember his stepping stone comments so it may take a while to win me over.
You have a long memory...but you are bang on the button mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.