De Jong

You have lost the plot mate. Why on earth would you even think that hahahah wtfffff

i would buy him just for the Liverpool game to break robertsons legs stand over him and give him one of those looks he gave walker when he tried to push him into the crowd and elbow davies in the Merseyside derby. mark halsey on var could wave this away as a coming together or just nigel being stronger, then he could turn his attention on to alexander Arnold. Am I the only one who thinks like this?

i would buy him just for the Liverpool game to break robertsons legs stand over him and give him one of those looks he gave walker when he tried to push him into the crowd and elbow davies in the Merseyside derby. mark halsey on var could wave this away as a coming together or just nigel being stronger, then he could turn his attention on to alexander Arnold. Am I the only one who thinks like this?

I could do that too, tbh.

David White would be a good shout.

Passionate and has that much needed pace on the wing.

He's only about 37 stone these days so could do a job for us in injury time in games v the cannon fodder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.