De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSilva

unlikelyfan19 said:
We probably contacted Roma again to see if they would sell, and they said "for the right price", and now our back room staff is trying to do it's due diligence to get the price as low as possible. I would imagine with as little as we spend this summer, if we want him, we will get him, we are just going to spend time working on getting the price as low as possible. It could go to the last day if it's true.

i think you've nailed it

Rammyblues said:
Doubt it, he would be right in saying it would be an extraordinary twist. I just can't see United buying another 29yo for a huge fee and huge wages

Saw an article maybe on here Roma won't sell to the rags because of the way they got Rossi and Petruci from them.
Was Rossi not poached from Parma?

Mancio said:
sky sport italy saying the trouble is all inside City , Roma is willing to sell (at the right price) but there isn't ATM a real offer from City. they says sunday there will be a City's board of directors where a decision if make or not the offert will have to be taken

The board better give Mancini the money to buy De Rossi.

We cannot lose out on this player, seriously De Rossi would be an unbelievable acquisition to our midfield

LoveCity said:
Is Gab Marcotti a rag?

Gabriele Marcotti ‏@Marcotti
@RorySmithTimes Berti deffo in Manchester. Given ur last tweet, wd it not be an extraordinary twist if he was meeting with the guys at OT?

I think we can say with 100% certainty now Berti is in Manchester so that's one doubt cast aside at least.

I was always under the impression Marcotti in as far as he could be called a fan of any English club, was an Arsenal fan.

pudge said:
Rammyblues said:
Doubt it, he would be right in saying it would be an extraordinary twist. I just can't see United buying another 29yo for a huge fee and huge wages

Saw an article maybe on here Roma won't sell to the rags because of the way they got Rossi and Petruci from them.

Don't think so. He has been with Roma since 2000 when he was like 16.

pudge said:
Rammyblues said:

Yep the rags did poach Giuseppe Rossi from Parma.

In terms of the transfer window, if we sign thus guy I see our squad as nigh on complete for the next 3 years and our window would of been a huge success. We don't make this deal happen, then it's been a complete failure and answers should be provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.