De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
alexnash13 said:
jellert said:
I've never seen a player giving a press conference and saying hé's leaving... Fans will go crazy if he goes..

He will be a bigger god if he says he's staying..

Why hold a press conference to only commit to Roma ? Why doesn't he just tell the media ?
To save others trouble...

Seems the club schedules press conferences for the players ahead of the season. Standard procedure.

They do???? haha otherwise the press has nothing to do :p

Crescent said:
poyntonblueboy said:
where's the fucking popcorn...............

m.gif
lol

BoyBlue_1985 said:
alexnash13 said:
jellert said:
I've never seen a player giving a press conference and saying hé's leaving... Fans will go crazy if he goes..

Why hold a press conference to only commit to Roma ? Why doesn't he just tell the media ?

Its not for the transfer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The big players have a press conference every year
Why's he wearing a parka then?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
alexnash13 said:
jellert said:

Its not for the transfer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The big players have a press conference every year

Yes, that is true but this press conference was called by De Rossi and not A.S Roma club which is why in Italy news they are calling the conference "the decision".

not my fault! said:
What chances that City announce at 1:55 that we not longer want to sign him & as such have pulled out. Beating him to it ;0)

Finishing off with one of these ...

thumb+the+nose.jpeg

Crescent said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
alexnash13 said:

Yes, that is true but this press conference was called by De Rossi and not A.S Roma club which is why in Italy news they are calling the conference "the decision".
Well then because he is a massive cock

Dear lurking rags,

Firstly welcome to a forum for the fans of Manchesters only club, secondly, don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out!

I feel I must take this moment to stop your giddiness in its tracks by pointing out to you all that although there's very few City fans who wouldn't want the club to sign DDR, we are all well aware & fully expect that DDR will announce he's staying at Roma. Although you all think we'll get upset, grumpy or some other negative reaction, I need to covey to you all how much of a "meh" reaction it'll be when he does say he's staying. Why? Because as I've mentioned, we expect it.

So all in all I guess you can leave now knowing your, tweets, text & messages written in broken English will mean fuck all & have no effect. Safe trip home & remember... You signed Phil Jones & we signed Kun Aguero!

Isa greata news Roma fans - Isa stayin ata Roma for alls mya playin life!! Justa think 3 a more years of being notta winning a thing - and a no transfer pussy er kitty.
I's a local hero - no???

Gaylord du Bois said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
alexnash13 said:

Why's he wearing a parka then?
Liam went over and bummed him to make him join City but Rossi just left without saying goodbye and took his parka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.