De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
allan harper said:
Goo said:
Didn't Tolmie say this was a non-starter?

He's been away for a week so anything can change in that time.

Yeah fair enough mate. Hopefully it's changed, I only mention it as it seemed like Tolmie made out that it wasn't even worth considering. Either way, Hope DDR signs haha!

De Rossi would be a perfect signing for City, but sadly I can't see it happening.

de rossi is worth at least 30M in the currrent market - he's a world class performer - up there in the bracket of ibra (not that i rate ibra) but he's up there.

any offer less than this amount is an insult to roma really and we should be quite rightly told to piss off.

california blue said:
de rossi is worth at least 30M in the currrent market - he's a world class performer - up there in the bracket of ibra (not that i rate ibra) but he's up there.

any offer less than this amount is an insult to roma really and we should be quite rightly told to piss off.

I would give my firstborn son for De Rossi to join City.

california blue said:

At 29 years of age 30 million is way way over the top, as good as he is and i think he would be a fantastic player for ourselves sadly he is as good as he will get and possibly at 29 just past his best

Cant see Roma selling unless they need the dosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.