Dead fox in our garden

step away from the righteous dead fox protocol, you did what you had to do.

If we was foxes, council or natural?

Humans are buried in set places that are deemed safe and away from water sources for obvious reasons also i could kill my neighbour and bury him in the garden and no-one would know,proper procedures are made for a reason
I had my cat created as if i buried her the wildlife i have in my garden would have dug her up in 5 minutes

Humans are buried in set places that are deemed safe and away from water sources for obvious reasons also i could kill my neighbour and bury him in the garden and no-one would know,proper procedures are made for a reason
I had my cat created as if i buried her the wildlife i have in my garden would have dug her up in 5 minutes

yeah but x

If you kill your neighbour I suggest a woodchipper, works great

I'm getting a bigger bin bag, before phoning the council about this fella on our patio.....

welfare-bear.jpg

And you live in Norfolk? Hmm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.